I'll be blogging my way through the alphabet of R. Here are some past posts that might be useful to help prepare to analyze along with me - if you're so inclined:
- My favorite R packages will make many appearances next month
- The concept of correlation will come up more than once, and you'll want to understand different types of relationships
- I'll be demonstrating various regression tricks in R, but you can find basics on conducting a linear regression in this post, and this one will give some additional code for examining residuals
- Look for more information on factor analysis and how to interpret output and fit statistics
- Since my expertise is in psychometrics, look for more posts on that, including the concept of reliability (and the different types)
- Finally I'll show you tools for computing effect sizes and the basics of conducting meta-analysis with R
That's all for now!