But there are many more read_ functions you can use:
- read_clip: Data from the clipboard
- read_+ dta, sas, or spss: Data from other statistical programs
- read_json: JSON data
- read_fwf: Fixed-width files
- read_lines: Line from a file
- read_excel: Excel files - you'll also need to include the worksheet name or number
You can find out more about a particular function by typing ?[functionname] into the R console. Or use ?? before to search all of R help for a particular string, such as ??read_.
Tomorrow, let's talk about summarizing data!