Books read: 52 (for a total of 16,906 pages)
Blog posts written: 365 (counting this one)
Jobs: 2, and fortunately, less than 2 months of unemployment
Concerts Performed: 7, plus a very successful benefit for my choir
Movies Seen in Theatre: 14
Plus another NaNoWriMo win!
I also decided to check out my 5 most popular blog posts from the year, based on page views, and all of them are about statistics (go figure):
- Statistical Sins: Stepwise Regression
- Statistics Sunday: What Are Degrees of Freedom? (Part 1)
- Statistics Sunday: Free Data Science and Statistics Resources
- Statistics Sunday: What is Bootstrapping?
- Statistical Sins: Know Your Variables (A Confession)
Sound off, readers - how do you measure your year? And what are your goals for 2018? Feel free to describe in the comments or share a link to your own blog posts on the subject.
By the way, you might also enjoy Google's Year in Search 2017, which gives some of the highlights for the year: