- When your writing is just too "very," this list gives you replacements for "very + [adjective]"
- Speaking of the middle of things, here's some advice on giving some love to the middle child of your novel, the middle act
- Jeff Goins says the way to be a good writer is practice, practice
- Daily Writing Tips pens a list: 40 shades of -ade
- And if you're feeling self-doubt about how you could possibly write a novel [raises hand], know you're in good company
Wednesday, November 15, 2017
NaNoWriMo Hump-Day: Some Resources for Day 15 (And Beyond)
We're reaching the midpoint of NaNoWriMo - and on a Wednesday, so today is like a Super Hump-Day. By the end of today, I plan to have at least 25,000 words written if it kills me. So if you too need help to get through the humpiest of all hump-days, here are some resources: