Work has also been busy. At the moment:
- I'm working on three content validation studies, including analyzing data for two job analysis surveys and gearing up for a third
- I've wrapped up the first phase of analysis on our salary and satisfaction survey, and have some cool analysis planned for phase 2
- I finished a time study on our national and state exams
- I'm awaiting feedback on the first draft of a chapter about standard setting I coauthored with some coworkers
- I'm learning how to be a supervisor, now that I have someone working for me! That's right, I'm no longer a department of one
Once I get through some of the most pressing project work, I'm going to take some of my work time to teach myself data forensics as it applies to the testing. In fact, this book has been on my to-read shelf since my annual employee evaluation back in November. Look for blog posts on that!